Mitey Mites class is designed especially for 3- 5 year olds. Sifu Ray personally designed
Mitey Mites to help young children develop coordination, attention span, focus, balance, as
well as building confidence and self –esteem. Mitey Mites also helps with learning right
from their left and teaches Stranger Danger awareness.
In the Mitey Mites Program, your child
will learn and grow in a process that accommodates their skills and abilities. They will train
with other children in their age group, and will not be distracted by younger or older classmates.
Their training will not be slowed down due to the learning abilities of a younger child; and
it will not be sped up to keep up with the capabilities of a pre-teen. This means better,
more functional classes designed just for them. Your child will feel comfortable and more capable
of achieving excellence. They are at an age where the more special they feel, the harder they
The Mitey Mites Program is structured on a rotational curriculum that teaches
8 very important skills. The 8 advanced skills selected for the Mitey Mites program were broken
down into specific requirements that each student will tackle at every belt level. This means
your child will be sharper, more focused, and better developed physically, mentally, emotionally,
and socially than a child who does not participate in a program strategically designed like
the Mitey Mites Program.
8 advanced skills in the Mitey Mites Program
- Focus/Concentration- your child will learn how to focus all of their attention to the
task at hand while committing themselves to learning and growing.
- Perseverance/Teamwork- your child will learn how to face challenges presented to them,
knowing that the challenges will be difficult to complete. They will learn how to face challenges
alone and with peers.
- Courage- your child will learn how to overcome fear and nervousness through training that
initially seems intimidating.
- Discipline/Intensity- your child will learn how to perform their martial arts skills with
strong effort and attitude.
- Coordination/Speed- your child will learn the components of speed and how to control
their balance, body posture, and technique.
- Fitness/Agility- your child will learn the mechanics that govern movement and how it
plays a role when they are jumping, dodging, and moving about quickly.
- Control/Technique- your child will learn the fundamental components of good technique,
which will make them great athletes.
- Flexibility- your child will gain and maintain flexibility through fun and educational
Complete education of these 8 skills will help your child be the best they possibly can be
at their age of development. They will advance to the top of their age group while they learn
and have fun. You and your child will not regret the adventure you are about to undertake.
What our parents and students have to say about our programs:
back soon for testimonials for this program!
TRY IT FIRST!!!
FREE TRIAL LESSON AT NO COST.
ACT NOW AND RECEIVE A FREE T-SHIRT!
To get started or request more information simply fill out our online
information request and you will receive a coupon that lets you and your family try our
group martial arts class at No Cost You will also
receive a FREE School T-SHIRT.